Views To Make You Speechless
Why do people move to the Central Coast? Is it for our relaxed lifestyle, pristine beaches, or our stunning national parks?
The rare opportunity has presented to enjoy all of those wonderful things – and you need only look out of the window of 12 Castle Circuit, Umina Beach to do so!
Perched at the top of Umina Beach, you will be immersed in shimmering sunlight and breath-taking views whilst enjoying your morning coffee or favourite drop.
Fully self-contained downstairs apartment:
– Large bedroom with ocean views
– Walk-in robe
– En suite
– Air conditioning
– Private entry
– Open plan lounge and dining
The upstairs retreat features:
– Open plan lounge and dining with hybrid floors
– Functional kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
– Well maintained bathroom with separate bath to shower
– Good sized master bedroom with stunning ocean views and private undercover deck
– Reconditioned wrap around deck
– Bottle gas available
– NBN ready
– Low maintenance gardens
– Double garage
– Short distance to Umina CBD, which includes Woolworths, Bunnings & Coles
– Close proximity to bus stops
– Short drive to Woy Woy train station, Palm Beach ferry and M1 Motorway
In accordance with the current Government regulations during the lockdown, we unfortunately will not be conducting open for inspections. If you wish to make a private appointment please call Luke Schoonbeek – 0409 781 728. Please note, you will be asked to sign in with the Service NSW QR reader and complete a short Covid declaration before entry is given.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage