Stunning Home With Separate Studio
In the traditional language of our First Nations Peoples, Nambucca translates to “Entrance To The Waters”. There isn’t a more fitting term when you find yourself surrounded by the gorgeous waterways that is the prime location of the Central Coast. A rare find in today’s market featuring a separate studio apartment which is consistently booked out on AirBnb.
Features include –
– The main house features three bedrooms, the oversized master bedroom with en-suite
– Built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Studio apartment which would serve well as a teen/in-law retreat
– A further two modern bathrooms
– Stunning and large kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
– Formal lounge area with air-conditioning
– 7kw Solar System that services the house and studio
– North east facing frontage, the porch is showered with beautiful natural light or escape the warmth with an additional two decking areas located around the home
– Huge storage dwelling or potential workshop with air conditioning as well as two more garden sheds to accommodate all of your hobbies
– Low maintenance, fully fenced yard
– Bore water pump
– Double carport plus additional off-street parking for two more vehicles
– Located in a prime location, approximately 5 minutes’ drive to Woy Woy CBD and Train station (The Central Coasts first major station from Sydney) and close proximity to St John’s Private School and the M1 freeway.
– Bus stop across the road
– Plenty of local beaches all within 10 minute drive as well as Brisbane waterfront and is close proximity to the beautiful Everglades Golf Club for your leisurely Sunday afternoon.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 613 m²
- 2 Carport